Friday, November 29, 2013
When I visited US 2 years ago I was really amazed with there Thanksgiving celebration since it's really a time off for them and they really prepared for this celebration like pot roast turkey is always present,pumpkin pies,mashed potatoes and gravy and a variety of thanksgiving food.But,what really amazed me is what they call "Black Friday".

I keep asking myself why is it called "Black" it's kind of creepy or scary for me. So it's for me to find out. Well, Black Friday in US is the biggest shopping day of the year I have a seen a lot of people waking up so early go to the stores of their choice and fall in line together with a huge crowd as early as 4 AM. Crazy right? but it's true because all of the prizes really goes down it's the biggest sale ever it's really the time to shop hoping to save on their Christmas shopping.

Now I know why is it called "Black" and there are a lot of reasons on it maybe because all of the prices goes down,it's the biggest sale of the year. It is called "Black" because a lot of shoppers will be emptying their pockets. The bad side is a lot of shoppers has led to chaotic scenes and outbreak of violence. Stampedes and shootings will always plagued the day and there is even a group of activist campaigning for a "Buy Nothing Day" to allow shop workers to spend more time with their families.

Whatever it is "Black Friday" you just have to be out in the midst of all of it. So shop til you drop because it's really exciting and just be careful for stampedes. Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts