Monday, November 25, 2013

I really hate doing laundry but I have to do it or else it will pile up(ahhh! do I have to do this every week). Well, it's really hard because I have to do it with my precious bare hands and Im not doing it with the help of my washing machine I love doing handwash than machine wash because clothes are clean and fresh if you're doing it manually or handwash.

The problem for handwash is your back will really ache especially if you're washing "heavy duty" clothes not only your back hurts but also your hands especially if your using bleach and detergent at the same time. Good thing today I have my little helper my 8 year old daughter and she really insisted that she will be the one to wash her undies and school uniform and I let her to do it. At least at her young age her sense of responsibility is starting to develop and I'm really proud of that.

I've finished everything and it's a relief but Im really beat up and all I want is to lay down and sleep. But, I couldn't sleep maybe Im tired but not sleepy so that's why I'm here reading post enjoying the rest of my day here in Bubblews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts