Monday, November 11, 2013
What is the real essence of a woman? 

 An overused question in beauty pageants. But I never realized the real score of this question until I became a Mom. The moment I became one (a mom) I realized that true love is selfless. I came to a conclusion that being patient is not just a regular virtue but a trait that should be retained in our beings 'till the end of time. I learned to appreciate more my parents, my siblings and my family. I began to realize the real meaning of sunrise and sunset. And that in every rain there is always a rainbow after. I began to cherish more the memories of each passing day. I've learned how live healthy, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Being a mom, is not and never an easy job, but it's the most rewarding of all! And because of my son I also learned to live life to fullest and be a person to others. What ever it may take, I will fight for this - I am a MOM and PROUD to be one! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts