Saturday, November 16, 2013
We usually go out every Sunday. It's usually a special day for me and my daughter. It's a day were  I can find time to be with my family since it's a rest day for me from work . I usually find ways to bond with my kiddo and Sunday is the perfect day.

It's quiet hard being a single mom were you need to manage your time from work and your family. Eventhough it's hard but I love being a mom and being single that's why I see to it that I also have quality time for my daughter.

Today, we rather choose to stay at home coz it's really a lazy Sunday coz it's raining. So decided to just simply watched movies , or my daughter can play video games. I just want to stay at home lay down on my bed and be lazy. But, my daughter invited her bestfriend played and watched a lot of cartoons stuff today. So better hit up my oven and cook cupcakes and popcorn and a refreshing ice cooled lemonade well do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts