Monday, November 18, 2013
I wake up awful and I don't feel it's my day either. I really have a very bad dream. I dreamed last night that on my way home a very black dog bit me on my leg and I can really feel the pain even if it is a dream. What scares me is this dog won't let me go eventhough I keep on shouting and asked for help. I can really see and feel on my dreams the dogs teeth are very sharp and long and the face of the dog is like a hyena. But, whats unusual is my mother was there she passed by me and I asked for help but as if she does'nt know me. It's really a nightmare.

I hope the meaning of this dream is not that bad. I remember one of my friends told me that if you dream of a dog it means someone hates you or it's a heads up that trouble is coming or an enemy perhaps. I just don't know what it is. I hope someone has a good interpretation for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts